Join our email newsletter and receive news, discounts and information on all our new handmade products.
Keep your passport/mobile phone/important items safe with the no.4+1. An entire face of card slots which will easily take a large number of cards backed with an inner full sized cash note pocket, opposed to a full sleeve designed to fit a passport back, mobile phone, large amount of full sized cash or important documents. Crafted from the absolute highest grade 0.8mm kangaroo leather. We have chosen this material not only for its stunning matte finish, but it is one of the strongest leathers in the world. Given its thickness at just 0.8mm, it is extremely light weight. This wallet is a sensory explosion from its visually striking design, it’s wonderful smell and supple feel in the hands. If you want the perfect wallet, this is it. The name ‘No.4+1’ is derived from the 4 main pockets and 1 large sleeve. Each pocket can allow upto 3 cards as the leather will have a minor amount of stretch and as the wallet is broken in the stitching will settle in.
All our leather goods including this item can be personalised.
– INNER POCKET: Engraved above the inner pocket with the kangaroo your text will be set below the pocket opening.
– REPLACE FRONT LOGO: The logo will be moved to the inner kangaroo pocket and your text will be added. Ideal for a monogram look.
– 220mm tall x 100mm wide when closed
– 0.8mm Premium grade kangaroo leather, the highest grade kangaroo leather money can buy. Extremely light weight, but very strong.
– Simple bi-fold design that is easy to open with ample storage space.
– UV Resistant stitching.
– Hand finished edges with a unique bee’s wax blend.
– Emblems and patterns all engraved.
Hand crafted from 100% sourced Australian kangaroo veg-tan leather which is very fine, very strong, yet soft. The beauty of these wallets is they will age with grace and form a rich patina with continued use. You can expect many years of use. Edges are treated with our unique blend of Australian bee’s wax to seal.
All our leathers are 100% locally sourced from Australian tanneries in country Victoria & New South Wales. We have selected these tanneries as they are artisan family businesses who have passed down there safe and high quality tanning tradition for generations and only use Australian hides. We use nothing imported.
All leather goods are handmade to order. Please allow a few days for production time.